A Place Called Home...
When you create your Cafe space and experience you are inviting people into your "home". You are designing a "third place" (after home and the workplace) to spend some time.
This is not for the faint of heart. Everything matters....especially the coffee(!)
Cravens will be there:
- No equipment costs. You will use our drip coffee brewing, grinding and serving equipment at no charge
- As a resource on espresso equipment. Espresso equipment should be sold and handled by expert technicians (not roasters) and we have relationships with the best of them
- Monitoring your espresso calibrations for quality and consistency
- Espresso Training, training, training....as needed. On-site and/or in the Cravens Tasting and Training Room. And refresher trainings available as needed. All at no charge
- Select your blend in our Tasting Room - bring staff, family, friends, regular guests
- Brand your blend of coffee
- You will have an assigned Account Manager taking care of you. Delivering you coffee weekly and cleaning, maintaining and monitoring the entire program
- All coffee is roasted to order (not sitting on a route sales truck)
- 24/7 response for service request
- Cravens sends customers to you through TV, radio, print and community marketing programs
We service from Ellensberg to Bozeman, Montana; From Sandpoint to Lewiston, Idaho; And all points inbetween.
Plus all of Western Colorado. From Aspen to Crested Butte to Telluride.